St. John Taxis
- Lisa and Mitchell: 340-513-7444
- Chico: 340-690-6507
- Elvis: 340-642-0555
- Ricky Penn: 340-513-1627
- Owen: 340-626-6274
- Merv: 340-690-1244
- Erin: 340-344-4234
- Avery: 340-690-0177
- Starfish: 340-998-6139
If you are staying at Sunset Serenade Suites (Papaya, Honeymoon Suite, Penthouse, or Hibiscus Suite) tell the taxi driver you are staying at Sirenusa. This is the resort right next door to Sunset Serenade. Since we do not have addresses on island, this is the closest landmark that the taxi drivers will know. We are one lot over after the Sirenusa gate, so pass the Sirenusa gate and we are on the left.
If you are staying in one of our Chocolate Hole rentals (Down Yonder Pool Villa or Garden Suite) we are the first house on the left when you turn off Southshore Road onto Travelers Trail. Garden Suite is the LOWER driveway while Down Yonder is the UPPER driveway.
You will get detailed directions to your rental the week before your arrival to share with your taxi driver if you choose not to rent a jeep.
- Taxis are almost always available at the ferry dock in Cruz Bay (during regular ferry schedule hours) and also at the Westin. They frequently wait for passengers at the taxi stand area at Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay.
- Although rates are standardized, we recommend that you speak to the driver and agree to your total rate (for you, your group, your luggage, waiting charges, etc.) before boarding the taxi.
- Many taxis will wait to fill their vehicle before departing (particularly from the ferry dock and popular beaches).
- To find out some approximate rates for popular beaches/destinations, visit vinow.com.
- We highly recommend you rent your own jeep and not rely on taxis. Learn more reasons why here.